Tea Station Story
In 1996, the first Tea Station was opened in San Gabriel, California. As of 2013, there are a total of 12 Tea Station locations in California and Nevada, making Tea Station the largest oversea franchise chain for the parent company, Ten Ren Tea Company.
“Old business, new management” has always been the primary driving force behind Tea Station’s phenomenal success. Tea Station has always strived for excellence in the development and marketing of unique tea related food and beverages.
Bringing the ancient Chinese tea culture to the world by offering an extensive selection of cold and hot tea related beverages as well as tea flavored snacks and meals. The décor of all Tea Station stores has also become an icon among its patrons. Tea Station offers a modern and relaxing environment with a touch of Chinese flair, creating memorable drinking and dinning experience of all customers.
Jimmy Huang was born in Taiwan on 1959 and immigrated to the U.S. in 1983. His interest in tea was established at a young age by his uncle, Mr. Ray Ho Lee, CEO of Ren Tea Company and Tea Group. In 1991, Jimmy joined Ten Ren Tea Company and began his exceptional career in the tea business.
- San Gabriel Tea Station Grand Opening ( October, 1996 )
- Hacienda Heigts Tea Station Grand Opening ( June, 1997 )
- Las Vegas Tea Station Grand Opening ( September, 2000 )
- Irvine Tea Station Grand Opening ( October, 2000 )
- San Diego Tea Station No.1 - Claremont Mesa Store Grand Opening ( June, 2001 )
- San Diego Tea Station No.2 - Mira Mesa Store Grand Opening ( August, 2002 )
- Newark Tea Station Grand Opening ( January, 2003 )
- Alhambra Tea Station Grand Opening ( November, 2004 )
- Artesia Tea Station Grand Opening ( December, 2006 )
- Gardena Tea Station Grand Opening ( July, 2007 )
- City of Industry Tea Station Grand Opening ( September, 2009 )
- Temple City Tea Station Grand Opening ( September, 2010 )
- San Diego Tea Station No.3 - El Cajon Store Grand Opening ( August, 2013 )